Peak Performance Analysis (Giveaway NYC only)
It’s no secret, I credit Finish Line Physical therapy with getting me through 2012 and enabling me to continue to do the things I love, especially running. Before going to FLPT, I had been going to some pretty great therapists, but they weren’t overly familiar with runners or athletes. They helped me tremendously, but weren’t able to get my hamstring back on track with functioning.
I still have some lingering issues, but they are much more manageable and know just where to go when they start to plague me.
You may remember Mike agreed to do a video series with me last summer.
Not once was I told not to run or to give up at any other type of exercise aside from the ones that obviously made my issues worse. Additionally, I’ve gotten great advice when needed and truly wish I could just hang out at FLPT on a regular basis.
Finish Line PT doesn’t just work with injured runners. They can also help non-injured runners identify weaknesses that could potentially lead to injury. All runners can benefit from a Peak Performance Analysis at FLPT.
And that leads us to today’s giveaway.
Enter to win a Finish Line Physical Therapy Gift Card (valued at $300) for a Peak Performance Analysis!
This gift card can be used for any one of the following services:
- Functional Movement Analysis: A great preventative tool appropriate for anyone.
- Running Gait Analysis: Optojump technology captures your precise movements, giving an extremely accurate picture of all aspects of your stride.(read about my optojump experience here)
- Injury Assessment: An assessment of the potential source of the injury as opposed to solely considering the symptoms.
- ASTYM Session: (I swear this is the treatment that saved my running in 2012) An innovative rehabilitation technique that helps resolve chronic injuries at the root of the problem so you can return to full functional movement.
- Performance Baseline Screening: Not necessarily an injury assessment but rather a preventative measure to help a person identify potential limitations so they can strengthen those areas.
To Enter: Leave a comment telling me which service you’d most like to try at FLPT and follow me on instagram (if you aren’t already).
A winner will be chosen on Tuesday, January 15th and announced here on this post.
I was not compensated for this post.
UPDATED: I’m so far behind on this it isn’t even funny! So here’s the deal….
EVERYONE that responded can get a free analysis. Please email me with your mailing address asap!